Paradise Reef - Great Barrier Reef

Friday, February 12, 2010

Down Under - Brisbane to Cairns


Hi Everyone!


Sorry you had to wait so long to hear from me. The hostel that we were staying at required us to purchase internet time that was linked to our pre-paid phone card and it was all just a big mess of crap! (HAHA) Now that I am moved in on campus I can go back and blog about my first week here in Australia and fill you all in! :) This past week has been jet lagged, incredible, hectic, interesting, full of anxiety, exhausting, amazing and overall unbelievable.


Now that I am all set up and it is late, I will be going to bed, so I will start blogging again tomorrow. I have posted some pictures on facebook, so be sure to check them out!


Love and miss you all!

7 comments:

  1. I must say I do look good in this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, the last 7 days have certainly been a whirlwind of exhaustion, emotions and excitement. So glad you are at JCU and can finally settle in. We checked out your pics on facebooks, they are great, cant't wait to see pics from your scuba diving trip. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, diregard Pamela. That is my work account. I'm not using it. Auntie Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess
    So glad to hear you are safe, sound and having a blast! Brian and I are so happy you decided to do a blog to keep everyone posted about what's going on and we look forward to the scuba pictures etc. Can't believe you held a python, you're one brave girl!
    Love you,
    Jen & Brian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess
    Looks like your having an awesome time. We got webcam, so hopefully I'll set it up this week so we can talk soon!! Jay says hello and to stay out of trouble!!!!! We love you!
    Tara and Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ant butt sounds so yummy!! Glad you are having fun with poop and butts!! Be careful! And keep on having fun!!

    Love you,
    The Sands Family

    ReplyDelete