Paradise Reef - Great Barrier Reef

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yes, I go to school smack dab in the middle of the rain forest!

These pictures are the central locations of my beautiful campus :
James Cook University - Townsville
James Cook Drive - Sunbus route and all major traffic on campus
Student Mall

My residence hall - I live on the third floor, with a balcony just above the trees so I can see the beautiful mountain range.
Biology Building

The Library

Sitting areas between buildings keep you out of the sun, but still in the rainforest

Walking into the center of campus
Uni Club!
Because of the rainfall these sidewalk/bridges are everywhere on campus - If you look at the black color toward the base of the trees you can estimate the most common water level during this rainfall season.


4 comments:

  1. Jess,
    Pictures of campus are beautiful ... remember to stay focused on academics! It must be hard to control your day dreaming!!
    Love & miss you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    The campus seems to be beautiful. The scenery must enchance the experience and make going to class more enjoyable. I would love to run along the paths.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess,
    I wish I was there with you! That is the most beautiful campus I've ever seen!!!!! Miss you lots!!!!
    Love Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess,
    Everything is so beautiful there! Miss you and want to wish you a happy 21st birthday! Hope you have a fun day and celebrate RI style!!
    Love Auntie Maria and Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete